Articles and Databases
Academic Search Ultimate - Multidisciplinary collection of articles from scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers and other sources.
PsycINFO - A top resource for research in psychology and the behavioral and social sciences. Includes information on topics ranging from education to pharmacology.
JSTOR - Multidisciplinary journal collection, including the social sciences, humanities, and sciences.
Scopus - Comprehensive database of peer-reviewed journal articles. Full text is not included, but links to full-text articles are included if available.
Databases by Subject
Agriculture and Applied Sciences
- Animal, Dairy, and Veterinary Sciences
- Applied Economics
- Applied Sciences, Technology, and Education
- Aviation and Technical Education
- Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning
- Nutrition, Dietetics, and Food Science
- Plant, Soils, and Climate
- Technology, Design, and Technical Education
- Economics and Finance
- Data Analytics and Information Systems
- Marketing and Strategy
Education and Human Services
- Communicative Disorders and Deaf Education
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Instructional Technology and Learning Sciences
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- Special Education and Rehabilitation
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement
- English Literature
- Intersectional Gender Studies and Research
- Journalism and Communication
- Library and Information Science
- Political Science and Law
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- World Languages and Cultures
Resources By Type
In selecting any of the following journals databases, users agree to adhere to the copyright restrictions of this site as they appear under the terms of Utah State University's licensing agreement with each publisher. As such, users are prohibited from the use, sale, transference, copying or reproduction of material for commercial gain. Reproduction of material from this site is reserved for educational purposes only.