As a partner in student learning, the USU Libraries is holding an afternoon workshop in which a group of instructors engage in research assignment redesign. This dynamic and collaborative event will provide an opportunity for intensive peer feedback from an interdisciplinary group of colleagues, facilitated by librarians. Assignments can be for graduate or undergraduate courses in any department. The USU Libraries will fund travel costs for Regional Campus and online instructors interested in attending.
• Submit a research assignment two weeks prior to the workshop
• Review two interdisciplinary colleagues’ assignments prior to the workshop
• Attend the two-hour workshop to give and receive feedback
Benefits to participants:
• Receive a $200 stipend
• Reflect on the design of a major assignment for your course
• Share your ideas and expertise with peers
• Earn a USU ETE Contribute badge
• Learn about opportunities to submit assignments to NILOA’s online assignment library and strategies for representing your workshop experience in Promotion & Tenure documentation
Refreshments will be provided.
Application Deadline 10/5
Spots are limited, so APPLY TODAY!
Where: Merrill-Cazier Library
When: Thursday, December 6th, 3:00-5:00 pm OR Friday, December 7th from 2:30-4:30 pm
*We are considering two dates and will select the one that works for the most participants. Please indicate your availability in the application survey linked above.
Questions? Contact Kacy Lundstrom: email@example.com or (435) 797-2285