These tutorials easily integrate with Canvas to provide an easy way to integrate active learning into information literacy instruction. These tutorials can be used in a traditional face-to-face class, flipped classroom model, or as stand-alone assignments.
If you are interested in using any of these tutorials, contact your subject librarian for assistance with importing tutorials into your Canvas course. You can also download and import the tutorials yourself using the instructions below.
Some of the tutorials have discrete sections that can be used independently of the full tutorial. Contact Dory Rosenberg at email@example.com for assistance.
Importing Modules Into Your Canvas Course
- Click the Canvas Import File for the module you want to use and save the file onto your computer.
- Within your Canvas course, click "Settings" in the left-hand menu.
- On the right side of the resulting "Course Details" page, click the "Import Content into this Course" button.
- Within the "Content Type" drop-down, choose "Canvas Course Export Package."
- Click the "Choose File" button and select the downloaded Canvas export file on your computer. Click "Open."
- Next to Content, choose the "All Content" button.
- Click "Import." It will take a few minutes to upload.
- When the import process is finished, you will see a green Completed button. At this point, you can go into your course modules and place the tutorial modules at the desired location(s) in your course.