Our mission is to support the academic, curricular, and research needs
of current faculty and students by
- Borrowing materials not available from Utah State University Libraries through Interlibrary Loan
- Delivering library materials to USU Eastern and Distance Education students
- Scanning and delivering articles from the USU's print collection to faculty members and graduate students
WE WILL NOT ORDER TEXTBOOKS OR BOOKS REQUIRED FOR CLASSES
New Name, New Service!
The Interlibrary Services office has changed its name to Resource Sharing and Document Delivery.
We have a new and exciting trial service for USU faculty and graduate students:
- We will scan and deliver articles from USU's print collection
- Trial runs until July 31
- Request via your ILLiad account. Questions?