Purchase a Commemorative Brick
Have fond memories of your time spent studying and socializing in the Milton R. Merrill Library? Perhaps you worked in the Library, spent long hours on research, or met your sweetheart there. If you’re feeling nostalgic about the familiar Library on the Quad, here’s your opportunity to have a piece of USU history while helping future students.
As the bulldozers and wrecking ball reduced the building to rubble, we salvaged 500 bricks from the familiar façade. We are making a commemorative brick available for a $100 donation. Each commemorative brick comes with a handsome engraving and a brief history of the Merrill Library and its replacement. Funds raised through the sale of bricks will help acquire library materials. Purchase your limited edition Merrill Library brick today and help future Aggies pave the way to success.
Call (888) 653-6246 to purchase your brick, or download a giving form
Keep in Mind:
- All gifts to Utah State University are tax deductible as provided by law.
- You can donate by transferring funds electronically from your bank account.
- If you work at USU, you can have your gift automatically deducted from your paycheck.
Many employers contribute matching gifts for employees' charitable contributions. Please check with your personnel office to obtain the necessary forms.
- You can give in memory of someone who has passed away or in honor of someone associated with the university such as a former professor, fellow alum, or family member.
- A gift of appreciated securities may have additional tax advantages. As always, check with your own tax advisor.
Call 435.797.2631 to ask questions or speak to a library representative about ways to support the Merrill-Cazier Library.